It is a carnivore of species Elasmosaurus remuspissa.
Can be found in the deep depths of the ocean, often near one of the ten underwater caves.
Taming a Plesiosaur
Can take up to 120 Tranq arrows to take down a high level Plesiosaur and you may need 500-1000 narcotics (depending on level) to keep it unconsious.
Riding a Plesiosaur
You can ride Plesiosaurs using a Plesiosaur Saddle.
- Plesiosaurs are often found in pairs.
- The Plesiosaur is one of the hardest creatures in the game to tame.
- A Plesio won't chase you to the surface. Try luring it to an underwater cave entrance instead. Have one person keep the Plesiosaur aggressive while the other fires arrows into it every five seconds.
- Plesios have a very good carry weight
- A Plesiosaur is fast, it can travel twice as fast as a Megalodon.
- Plesiosaurs are big and have a lot of health.
- Despite what its name suggests, the Plesiosaurs are NOT dinosaurs. They are reptiles.