The Benedict Arnold Pack is a Exclusive PS3 Day One DLC for Assassin's Creed III
In this DLC you will follow Benedict Arnold's secret plot to betray West Point and sabotage the American Revolution.
The promotional poster says:
Unlock your four PS3 exclusive missions now!
The Benedict Arnold Pack
Four Exclusive Single-Player Missions only on PS3
Over an hour of gameplay
1. Launch Assassin's Creed III
2. Press the START button to reach the Main Menu
3. Select Extras and then Additional Content
4. Press Triangle button to redeem your code
5. On the pop-up menu select OK
6. Enter the Voucher Code and follow the instructions to download.
You will then be prompted to download and install your item. Once done you will receive a "Download Complete" notification.
Note: Voucher code is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
After which sequence do you unlock the Benedict Arnold Pack?
The Benedict Arnold Pack will become available after completing Sequence 8.
How to start the Benedict Arnold DLC
Once you have completed Sequence 8, fast travel to New York to begin the Benedict Arnold DLC
Once in New York, the Benedict Arnold mission icon can be found in the northern section of your map: