- With some armor and a weapon equipped, it is time for the player to go and find Markos to find out just how he has managed to acquire a vineyard.
- Travel to the marked location.
- Once you are within 150 meters, you will be prompted to use Ikaros to hunt for Markos.
- You are likely to him toward the top of Markos's Vineyard.
- Head to the marker at the top of the Vineyard.
- Simply approach Markos to trigger a cutscene.
- Talk with Markos to learn more about Duris, who Markos is sending you to so you can collect the money that Markos owes you.
- You will be headed to Sami to find him, and preferably either get the money from him or steal it.
- Alexios or Kassandra will then be taken to the stable.
- Talk with Markos to learn a little about each horse, if desired, then choose 1 of them.
- On the left is the Skyros, very good on the mountains.
- In the middle is from Thessalonia, bred for its courage.
- On the right is the Makedonian, a horse bred for battle.
- Make your choice, though expect Markos to fret about the choice regardless.
- Just after that, a farmer will come up and tell Markos that Phoibe has been taken by the Cyclops.