- Having talked with Elpenor at the Abandoned House Kephallonia, he will ask you to head to Ithaka, just across the river, to retrieve the Penelope's Shroud
- Make your way to the Southern end of Ithaka and once again approach Odysseus's Palace.
- You are going to want to use Ikaros to scout the area.
- If you have been here recently, the location will only have the survivors of that last trip.
- Head toward the central building you approached with Odessa.
- There you will find a Hoplite guarding the shroud you are after.
- You can easily sneak up on them at night using the remains of the rooftop.
- Attempt to sneak up on them to get some massive damage in with your Sneak Attack.
- From there, do your best to keep them on the defensive, if not just defeat them before they can retaliate.
- Defeat them and loot their body to collect Penelope's Shroud.