- You begin this quest by talking with Davos just outside Kleptous Bay, in the Southern portion of Pronnoi Peninsula.
- He will tell you that his brother was taken captive by the nearby bandits.
- Use Ikaros to scout the area for the 2 Bandit captains and find the 3 chests.
- Go to the North and drop over the ledge to get a look at the 2 Bandits in the area.
- Get the nearest Bandit with an aerial assassination then take out the next one to the West.
- Look to the North and wait for the first captain to climb up the nearby tower.
- Head to the West and make your way to the shoreline to the South.
- Here, you will need to deal with the remainder of the Bandits in this section, with a number more Bandits and 1 Bandit Captain.
- Lure one of the Captains to the beach where you can easily eliminate them alone.
- Make your way over to the Eastern section where you will need to clear out the remaining bandits in the area.
- From there, make your way to the cage by the large chest.
- Open the cage to free Orneos.