- Head to the East froom Shadya's hideout.
- Move over into the bushes that are at the border of the villa and hide in them.
- There are a total of 11 soldiers and 1 Captain scattered throughout the Villa.
- Go over the break in the Western wall and climb up the tower nearby you.
- From the ledge, wait until the nearby soldier is in reach and then assassinate them.
- You can, optionally, turn to the South and kill off the soldier by this Southern entrance.
- Return to the paraphet where you got the soldier with a ledge assassination.
- Continue slightly to the East to find the main building with 2 archers patrolling the walkways of it.
- You can snipe the higher up archer with a predator bow easily, without much concern of the body being discovered.
- Sneak over to the main building after that, having waited for the patrolling soldier to have gone to the Northern end.
- Once they are there, take cover behind the crates on the Western side of the main building and wait for the soldier to come by.
- Ambush them to remove them.
- Go to the Northern side of the building and slip in through the open window.
- Assassinate the Captain looking around the inside of the room.
- Turn South and take the stairs down and go to the West of them.
- Go around the small wall anad look next to it.
- There you will find a diary entry from Shadya.
- You need to find Khenut and Shadya immediately!