- Having talked with Epigonos, he will direct you to the nearby temple to search for more clues to the ritual murders that have been happening in the area.
- Head to the North into the Sarapeion of Karanis, where you will begin the investigation of the murders and graffiti left around the area.
- Inside the temple, head over toward the base of the statue, stopping nearby the toppled chair.
- Use an Animus Pulse to see the first 2 of 4 clues that you will need to investigate.
- First, investigate the toppled chair.
- Move to the right-hand edge of the statue next for the second clue.
- Bayek will notice something higher up on the statue.
- Either climb the statue or the wall just to the left of it.
- Once there, go on the plank walkway over to the statue.
- Against the cloth-covered head of the statue you will find another clue to investigate.
- Head to the open window the plank walkway leads to to the West.
- Investigate the note sitting on the desk up there.
- This will complete the investigation.