- This round has Bayek fighting alone against a number of opponents.
- Keep an eye on your footing since there is a lot of hazards scattered throughout the arena.
- Watch out for the spike plates, open pits, and a few spinning spiked pillars.
- The first wave has you fighting 4 soldiers: 1 Heavy, and 3 soldiers.
- Stay mobile, attacking the heavy as often as you can from relative safety.
- Use the hazards to your advantage as much as possible and push the soldiers into the traps to get extra damage on them.
- The second wave will have you fighting more soldiers with all the hazards around the arena.
- Once again, it is 2 soldiers and 1 Heavy with a shield.
- 1 of the soldiers will have a shield and spear.
- Use a Powered attack to quickly break the guard of the Heavy Soldier.
- If possible, use an overpower attack after that to quickly defeat that foe.
- The third wave has a Captain in addition to the usual 2 soldiers.
- The soldiers have swords and bows
- Focus on the Captain as much as possible.
- Once again, use a charged attack to break their guard and then move in to attack with a combo attack.