- Turn to the East from the door and head toward the next gate.
- Charge across the next yard to reach the final gate, which is blocked by a Woe-Bringer.
- Take them on carefully, using dodges to slip through their attacks and guard to take them down.
- With that path open, head over to the East, along the ridge in front of the heart of the fortress.
- Go to the end of it to find a bit of slope and a flag pole.
- There is also a cart in a position that can be used as a jump point to reach the inside of the final fortress.
- On the inside, start making your way back to the West, fighting on through the foes that get in your way as you head toward the gate.
- After that, break the lock and open the gate to clear the way for your clan to start coming in.