Ambra is a hero in Battleborn
Is part of the Jennerit Imperium Faction.
Ambra long served within the Jennerit Silent Sisters - priestesses who weaved secrets of the stars into prolonged life called "Sustainment". Betrayed by Rendain, Ambra now fights with the Battleborn, healing her allies and devastating foes with localized solar anomalies.
Rank Unlock: Command Rank 14
Challenge Unlock: Win 5 matches as a Jennerit
- Staff of Radiance: Ambra's Staff of Radiance drains health from a targeted enemy, returning 30% of the damage dealt to herself.
- Sunspot: Summon a Sunspot that does 56 damage a second to nearby enemies at the cost of its own health, exploding if touched. 750 health. Up to 2 active at once.
- Extinction Event: Calls down a meteor at a targeted location, dealing 450 damage and leaving a scorching area of effect, dealing 300 damage over 5 seconds.
- Scorching Strikes: Ambra unleashes a series of melee strikes, spending Heat generated by her staff to do up to 38 extra damage per hit.
- Solar Wind: Channel a fiery wind that damage enemies in front of you. Solar Wind lasts up to 3 seconds, doing 84 damage per second.
- Flame Shield: When Ambra's health falls below 20%, she is protected by a Flame Shield for 4 seconds that provides 450 Overshield. 30 second Cooldown.
|Option 1||Level||Option 2||Mutation|
|Enemies damaged by sunspot take increased damage for a short time +16 damage over 4 seconds||1||Solar wind catches enemies on fire, doing damage over time +121 damage over 3 seconds..|
|Increases sunspots healing over time +30% health regeneration per second||2||Sunspots explode when triggered by nearby enemies, dealing damage based upon the remaining health of the sunspot. Up to +200 damage.||Sunspots provide a burst of healing when picked up by allies, based upon the health remaining to the sunspot. Up to +167 healing.|
|Ambra's staff of radiance can be used to transfer health to a targeted ally at the cost of her own health. Health cost is -30% of healing done.||3||Increases the amount of life stolen from enemies by Ambra's staff of radiance. +15% life steal||Ambra's staff of radiance can be used to fuel a sunspot, strengthening and replenishing its health.+150% Sunspot efficiency, +100% health per second.|
|Enemies hit by solar wind are blown away and are repeatedly pushed back.||4||Solar wind does more damage the closer Ambra is to her target. +100% damage.||Replaces solar winds directed channel with two slams on the ground from Ambra's staff. Enemies all around Ambra are pushed back by each slam|
|Ambra gains increased movement speed when her flame shield is active. +60% movement speed||5||Ambra's flame shield explodes on expiry, damaging nearby enemies. +134 damage.|
|Sunspots can reveal enemies and have increased range. +50% area of effect radius.||6||Decreases solar wind's cooldown time. -20% cooldown time.||Increases the number of simultaneous active sunspots. +1 sunspot.|
|The extra damage that Ambra's scorching strikes does through the expenditure of heat is gained as health. +100% life steal||7||Transforms Ambra's staff of radiance into a spear, capable of releasing all of its heat in a singular, devastating impact.||When heated, Ambra's staff of radiance transforms into a halberd that fires heat in the form of explosive minor novas.|
|Lowers sunspots cooldown. -20% cooldown.||8||Increases the health of Ambra's sunspots. +50% health.|
|Increases solar wind's area of effect. +40% area of effect radius.||9||Increases solar wind's damage. +15% damage.|
|On impact, extinction event stuns nearby enemies. +2 second stun duration.||10||Extinction event's smoldering effect lasts longer. +3 seconds duration.|
- Write tips here!