El Dragón is a hero in Battleborn
Is part of The Last Light Consortium Faction (LLC)
Francesco Drake ruled the LLC's professional wrestling circuit as El Dragón until his last match, when the renegade magnus ISIC claimed his title... and his arms. Fit with cybernetic replacements, El Dragón now fights for the Battleborn, patiently awaiting a rematch against his greatest foe.
Rank Unlock: Command Rank 20
Challenge Unlock: Win 5 matches as an LLC character.
- Clothesline: El Dragón charges forward with his arms outstretched, dealing damage to enemies. En Fuego: A powerful leap dealing massive damage.
- En Fuego: El Dragón explodes, dealing damage to nearby enemies. For a period of time El Dragon’s attacks and skills take on additional properties
- M-RBX Cybernetic Arms: El Dragón’s primary melee combo is a flurry of blows, while his secondary is a powerful Clap. Activating his off-hand melee while sprinting executes a Dropkick.
- Dragon Splash: El Dragón leaps into the air and falls back down, dealing damage to nearby enemies. En Fuego: Stuns all enemies damaged.
- Undisputed Champ: Each enemy killed grants a stack that boosts El Dragón’s melee damage. A percentage of stacks are lost on death.
- CWF Championship Belt: The symbol of El Dragón’s faded glory in the ring provided a synergistic effect with the champ’s abilities, increasing his effectiveness in battle.
|Option 1||Level||Option 2||Mutation|
|The Stunner - Enemies hit by Clothesline are slowed. (30% for 3 seconds)||1||The Comeback - Enemies hit by Dragon Splash deal reduced damage for a short time. (-30% for 8 seconds)||Untouchable - El Dragón suffers reduced damage while Clothesline is active. (30% Damage Reduction)|
|Splash Damage - Dragon Splash leaves behind an electrical field that deals damage to nearby enemies. (+480 damage over 6 seconds)||2||Momentum - Each tatget hit with Dragon Splash increases movement speed and decreases the skill's cooldown. (+10% Movement speed, -10% Cooldown Time per Hit)|
|Deafening Applause - El Dragón's Clap attack is accompanied by a powerful shockwave dealing area of effect damage. (+100% Attack Range)||3||Power Fist - Replaces El Dragón's primary melee combo finisher with a powerful, single-target punch.|
|Rope-A-Dope - While in a Clothesline sprint, hitting a wall or cancelling the dash turns El Dragón around, allowing for a second dash.||4||Flailing Fists - Deactivating Clothesline mid-sprint stops the dash and executes a ground slam, knocking enemies into the air.|
|Heavyweight - Each Undisputed Champion stack also reduces damage taken by 3%||5||Welterweight - Each Undisputed Champion stack also boosts El Dragón's movement speed by 1.5%||Uncanny - Each Undisputed Champion stack also increases skill damage by 3%|
|Hang Time - Activating Dragon Splash prompts El Dragón's shields to immediately begin recharging, as well as imparting health regen. (+84 Health Regeneration over 4 seconds)||6||Neckbreaker - Increases Clothesline's damage. (+15% Damage)Level 6, Mutation, Unstoppable - Increases El Dragón's melee attack speed for a short time after activating Dragon Splash. (+20% Attack Speed)|
|From The Top Rope - Reduces Dragon Splash's cooldown, allowing more frequent use. (-20% Cooldown Time)||7||Big Splash - Increases the size of Dragon Splash's area of effect. (+50% Area of Effect Radius).|
|Heart of the Champion - Returns all health damage dealt by El Dragón's Dropkick attack to his health. (+100% Life Steal)||8||Attitude Adjustment - Enemies struck by Dropkick suffer increased damage for a short time.||Unbelievable - Replaces El Dragón's dropkick with a bicycle kick that launches forward and damages enemies.|
|Cut the Line - Each target hit with Clothesline reduces the skill's cooldown. (-10% Cooldown Time per Hit)||9||Lifeline - Health damage dealt by Clothesline is returned to El Dragón as health. (+100% Life Steal)|
|Title Fight - Activating En Fuego creates a ring of fire, dealing 133 damage to enemies as the enter or exit.||10||Dragonfire - While En Fuego is active, El Dragón's secondary melee attack fires a massive fireball, dealing 167 damage.||Unquenchable - While En Fuego is active, Clothesline leaves behind a trail of electricity that damages foes. (up to +720 damage over 6 seconds.)|
- Write tips here!