Galilea is a hero in Battleborn
Is part of The United Peacekeeping Republics (Peacekeepers) Faction.
Warped by a corruptive agent in a mission against the Jennerit, Galilea endured hundreds of years of self-imposed exile on Bliss before joining the Battleborn. The darkness within her is both her greatest strength and most profound struggle.
Rank Unlock: Command Rank 12
Challenge Unlock: Kill 800 Minions of any type.
- Shield Throw: Galilea throws her Greatshield, dealing 200 damage and stunning the target for 2 seconds.
- Abyssal Form: Galilea explodes into dark energy, dealing 125 damage over 4 seconds. During this time, Galilea takes reduced damage and regenerates 250 health.
- Wraith’s Greatsword: Galilea’s primary attack strings a series of attacks with her Greatsword and Greatshield into a swift combo.
- Desecrate: Galilea curses the ground beneath her feet, amplifying damage to enemies within the area for 8 seconds.
- Corruption: Attacking and using skills accelerates Galilea’s Corruption, which deals up to 20 damage per second and steals health from nearby enemies.
- Sentinel’s Greatshield: Galilea’s secondary attack raises her Greatshield, absorbing up to 1000 damage at the cost of agility.
|Option 1||Level||Option 2||Mutation|
|Herald's Return - When Shield Throw hits a target, Galilea’s Greatshield returns to her hand, and Shield Throw’s cooldown is slightly reduced. -5 Seconds Cooldown Time||1||Calamity - Enemies standing within a Desecrate field are wounded, preventing healing for 5 seconds after the effect is applied. +5 Seconds Would Duration||When Desecrate is activated, enemies are pulled towards Galilea.|
|Skilled Throw - Shield Throw bounces to several nearby targets, dealing reduced damage with each consecutive hit.||2||Mark of the Feeble - Enemies hit by Shield Throw are wounded, preventing healing for 5 seconds after the effect is applied. +5 Seconds Wound Duration|
|Sentinel Stance - Actively blocking incoming damage causes Galilea’s Corruption to increase.||3||It's Dangerous to go Alone - While Galilea’s health is full, swinging her Greatsword unleashes a ranged blast of energy. +133 Damage||Galilea’s offhand shield bash attack causes enemies to bleed on hit. +120 damage over 3 seconds|
|Chaotic Infusion - Allies within Desecrate fields are healed over time. +60 healing per second||4||Forsaken Grounds - Desecrate deals damage to enemies inside its area of effect. +743 Damage over 8 seconds||Desecrate field silence enemies inside the field.|
|Last Light - Galilea regenerates health while Corruption is active. +7 Health Regeneration per Second||5||The Pact - Galilea’s Corruption increases at a faster rate. +25% Faster Corruption||Increases Galilea’s attack speed as her Corruption grows. Up to +35% Attack Speed|
|Dark Age - Increases Desecrate’s duration. +3 Seconds Duration||6||Forsaking Others - Recovering Galilea’s Greatshield after throwing it increases her health regeneration. +105 Health Regeneration over 5 Seconds|
|Mirror Knight - Galilea’s Greatshield occasionally reflects projectiles. +35% Reflect Chance||7||Duelist - Galilea’s damage with her Greatsword is increased when she is without her Greatshield. +18% Damage|
|Inescapable Fate - Desecrate fields slow enemies. -30% Movement Speed||8||The Black Wind Howls - Desecrate fields hasten Galilea. +30% Movement Speed||Enlarges Desecrate’s area of effect. +50% Area of Effect Radius|
|Defender's Dare - Increases the damage of Sheild Throw. +15% Damage||9||Tideturner - Hitting a target with Shield Throw briefly increases Galilea’s movement speed. +30% Movement Speed|
|Deeper than Doubt - Greatly increases Galilea’s movement speed and the area of effect of the damage over time during Abyssal Form. +50% Movement Speed, +33% Area of Effect Radius||10||Pitch Black - Galilea becomes fully Corrupted during Abyssal Form.|
- Write tips here!