Kleese is a hero in Battleborn
Is part of the Last Light Consortium (LLC) Faction.
Following his dismissal as director of Minion Robotics, the cantankerous Kleese now serves as Nova's chief science officer and mad-scientist-in-residence. Abhors away missions but relishes opportunities to test his tech, such as his "Battle Throne".
Rank Unlock: Command Rank 36
Challenge Unlock: Earn a Silver rating on all Story Missions
- Energy Rift: Kleese upens up an Energy Rift that restores friendly shields and deals damage to enemies every 3 seconds.
- Black Hole: Kleese summons a Black Hole that pulls in enemies towards it dealing damage.
- Wrist Cannon and Shock Taser: Kleese fires energy blasts from his Wrist Cannon. He also fires a powerful Shock Taser from his chair, dealing bonus damage to Shields.
- Energy Mortar: Kleese shoots a barrage of Mortars at an area. Mortars damage enemies and deal bonus damage to Shields.
- Tactical Battle Chair: Kleese rolls into battle in the most deluxe of all battle furniture. It increases Kleese’s maximum Shield capacity per level and can be used to extend jumps.
- Battlefield Tactician: Kleese controls the battlefield through a variety of electrical based Shield attacks, stripping away his enemies’ Shields and Buffing his teammates’ Shields.
|Option 1||Level||Option 2||Mutation|
|Shocking Twist - Mortars will heal friendly target’s shields.||1||Shocking Pulse - Energy Rift will shock nearby enemies dealing bonus shield damage.|
|Shiftless Shells - Energy Mortars will slow enemy targets they hit.||2||Overload Mortars - Firing Energy Mortars will deplete Kleese’s shield and add it to their damage.|
|Chair Slam - Using Kleese's Shock Taser in the air will cause Kleese’s Battle Chair to slam into the ground, depleting his chair energy and dealing damage to all enemies around him.||3||Don't Tase Me Bro - Shock Taser now arcs to additional targets.||Kleese’s Wrist Cannon now charges to fire a focused laser|
|Rift Network - Energy Rifts will now link to each other when near each other. Their output will be increased times the number of rifts in the network.||4||Unstable Rifts - Using Kleese's Energy Mortars or Wrist Cannon attacks on an Energy Rift will now feed energy into the rift causing it to become unstable. Unstable rifts explode after a short time damaging nearby enemies.|
|Don't Call it a Heal Chair - Kleese's Tactical Battle Chair can heal nearby players every second.||5||Get Ready for a Suprise - Whenever Kleese dies, his Tactical Battle Chair explodes.||Increases Kleese’s Tactical Battle Chair energy. +10 Chair Energy|
|Bulk Savings - Kleese can have additional Energy Rifts alive in the world at the same time.||6||Expanded Mortar Capacity - Kleese can now fire additional Energy Mortars. +4 Energy Mortars.||Decreases Energy Rift’s cooldown. -33% Cooldown Time|
|Geezer Pleaser - Killing an enemy with Energy Mortars instantly recharges Kleese’s shield.||7||Tempered Mortars - Energy Mortars now all fire at the same time, blanketing an area.||Kleese's Energy Mortars will now bounce several times before exploding.|
|Brains Before Brawn - Kleese's maximum shield strength is increased. +150 Maximum Shield Strength||8||Brawn Before Brains - Kleese's Shock Taser deals increased damage. +50% Damage|
|Healthy Rift - Increases the max health of each Energy Rift. +500 Maximum Health||9||Quick Pulse - Increases the pulse speed of Energy Rift. -33% Pulse Time|
|Sharing is Caring - Black Hole gives every friendly team member in range an overshield when it implodes.||10||Square Root of Pain -Black Hole causes all friendly Energy Rifts in range to become an Unstable Rift and explode||Black Hole’s time to pull enemies is greatly reduced|
- Write tips here!
Kleese doen't have a lot of HP so stay close to your Energy Rifts to survive longer. You can also buff minions and turrets with your Energy Rift! -BattleCorn