Defeat Uranus is an objective in the Story Mission, Shooting The Moon in Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith and the Fight For Sanctuary
- It is time to once again fight a massive robot with just your guns and unique abilities.
- Through the fight will summon in a number of Hacked Loaders: GUN Loader, HOT Loader, and EXP Loader.
- If you need to kill more to finish this optional objective, this is a great time to do so.
- Favor Corrosive Weapons to do more damage against this massive Foe.
- Watch out for, and initially focus some fire on, the Turrets that sit on its shoulder joints, both top and bottom.
- Destroy these 4 Turrets to make the fight a bit easier.
- After that, you will need to watch for when it launches its missiles.
- Hiding behind cover is the best way to simply avoid the incoming damage that can easily kill most Vault Hunters.
- Staying near where you enter the Arsenal will provide a lot of cover from most of Uranus's shots and missiles.
- Thin out the Loaders that actively pursue you as much as possible, but otherwise it can be somewhat safe to simply let them be otherwise.
- You can also use either the Western or Eastern side of the Arsenal for additional cover to avoid the attacks from Uranus.