Secure camp is an objective in the Story Mission, The Dawn of New Pandora in Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith and the Fight For Sanctuary
- Inside the Abandoned Camp, you will see Infected Pods.
- There are at least 5 different Infected Pods that will show up in this area.
- Destroying the pods before they burst will not Infected Soldiers from appearing.
- Clear the area until the circle vanishes from the mini-map.
- You can search the building in the middle for more money or ammo.
- From the pods, you can encounter Infected Sprout.
- Once the area is clear, head to the East, jumping over the ledge to reach the next section of the Abandoned Camp.
- Toward the end of this encounter you will find an Infected Bruiser.
- Having cleared the second group, head to the South to reach the final section and deal with a group of Infected.
- In this final group, you will start encountering Badasses.
- You will find Infected Badass Sprouts and a Infected Psycho.
- Defeat all of them to clear the final section of this mission.
- Now you need to finish securing the camp, since a new marker has appeared.