”Retrieve the Cyclone's Sonic Booster.”
- This is a hijack target found in the Halcyon Suborbital Spaceport.
- Head to the shown location to find the shield blocking access to the vehicle you need to hijack.
- Start following the cord to see the breaks that are stopping the flow of electricity to the shield.
- Go to the South and around the corner to the West to find the generator and see the cord leading toward the shield.
- There is a break in the cord, but the bridge is created by water spilling onto it.
- Go back to the East to the next break in the line, nearby the support pillar.
- Look to the piping above it to see an exposed red junction cap coming off the pipe.
- Shoot it to break the seal and have the water start spilling onto the cable, allowing electricity to flow to the next section.
- Continue East past the pillar and turn to the North, following the cable to its next break.
- Once again, look up for the junction cap and shoot it.
- Water will spill down and allow the cables to pass a charge.
- Continue to the North to the entrance of the tunnel, nearby the gated area holding your target.
- Look above the turn leading toward the gate for the final pipe junction cap.
- Shoot the cap and let the water flow onto the cable below you.
- The water will complete the circuit and blow out the shield
- Go over to the Sonic Cyclone and board it.
- Now you just need it to live long enough to reach any nearby Catch-A-Ride
- Drive the Sonic Cyclone out to the nearby intersection.
- In this intersection, turn to the Northeast and head down the nearby slope.
- At the base of the slope, go over to the right to reach the next Catch-A-Ride station.
- Drive onto the scanner to complete the hijack and get the parts.
- 1,267 XP
- 20 Eridium