Kill Warden is an objective in the Story Mission, Hammerlocked in Borderlands 3
- Dropping into this arena is starting a fair length fight.
- The Warden is a Goliath that will have numerous health bars once you get through its armor.
- Begin by attacking with Acid/Corrosive Damage to get through the first layer of protection.
- With moderate frequency, the Warden has a chance to protect itself with a shield, rendering it immune to most damage.
- The Warden will mostly attack with its fist after it is first enraged.
- It will try to charge in a for a simply combo attack.
- The Warden can also use its should mounted rocket launcher to do heavy damage.
- When this weapon starts firing, get into cover.
- The Warden can also lunge in with a grand leap that leads into a ground pound.
- With this, a Warden Enforcer, Warden Tink, or Psycho Guard.
- After you get through the armored layer, the Warden will become Raging Warden
- Different guards will be seen around the area that you can use for second winds or to break the Warden's periodic shield from any of its minions.
- Clear out the nearby COV to keep gunfire light on yourself.
- Try to kill any enemy that the Warden is attacking first to stop it from powering up.
- Any time it powers up, it will restore all its health and get a bit more powerful.
- Focus on headshots as best possible, but body shots are just as effective.
- Keep on the move and use cover against the minions.