Killavolt is a Boss in Borderlands 3.
- He will be using a lot of arcing electricity.
- Resist Shock Damage.
- Be sure to watch the floor that is around here as well.
- The hexes on the ground can be 3 colors: grey, yellow, and blue.
- Grey is the default state, with nothing happening to them.
- While Blue, they are electrically charged and the Vault Hunter will take minor damage walking on them.
- Yellow are getting powered up with electricity.
- Killavolt has a shield that he uses to protect himself.
- Shooting it enough will break it.
- If you see 2 thick rows of electric hexes, you will know that Killavolt is about to come charging after you.
- Killavolt's basic attack is an SMG that releases a number of Shock Pellets at you.
- Can send out a wave of electric shot that can hit the Vault Hunter and charge the floor.
- Keep on the move, strafe as much as possible and jump frequently to avoid the charged floor.