This page has the walkthrough/solution to the A Delayed Puzzle Puzzle.
Kema Zoos Shrine
- Go forward and up to the middle of either side of the ramp to the platform.
- You will see a large Metal Conductor Sphere being launched to either side of the room.
- Wait for the Metal Sphere to land on either side.
- Once it is there, freeze it with Stasis and then wait for it to get pushed forward.
- When the Sphere is pushed forward, unfreeze it from Stasis to watch it roll down the slope.
- You can also use Magnesis to grab the Metal Sphere.
- Use Magnesis to grab the Metal Sphere.
- Go over to the right and touch the Metal Sphere to the Crystal Conductor.
- This will open the gate leading to the Monk.
- Head across the room to the left-hand side.
- You will find another blocked off area.
- Look in the raised area of this portion of the shrine to find a crystal conductor in the back.
- Once again, touch the Metal Sphere to the conductor.
- This will raise the gate and allow Lin access to the chest within.
- Inside that chest you will find a Moonlight Scimitar.
- Head to the middle section after you collect the treasure to reach the Monk's chamber. Go on inside
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Kema Zoos.