This page has the walkthrough/solution to the A Major Test of Strength Tutsuwa Nima Puzzle.
Tutsuwa Nima Shrine
- Head forward once you are inside the shrine.
- Approaching the center of the main room will cause of the Guardian Scout IV to rise up from the middle.
- Using Lightning Weapons or Shock Arrows can stun the Guardian Scout for the first 3 phases of the fight.
- This Scout is armed with an Guardian Sword++, Guardian Shield++ and a Guardian Spear++.
- The Guardian Scout will start moving toward Link with a chance to start firing off small eye bursts.
- Watch for the lead up of its various attacks: the fancy swing for the swords or the spinning motion for the spear.
- Another thing to watch for is the Scout holding the weapons horizontally.
- It will leap back and hold its weapons horizontally and start rotating its weapons. It will come charging at Link.
- Create an Ice Pillar using Cryonis after the Guardian Scout leaps back.
- When reduced to 50% or less health, it will begin to use its Updraft attack by rotating its head emitting a beam.
- This creates a lifting area of wind, to lift Link upwards using his Paraglider.
- You can also just throw a Remote Bomb at the Scout and detonate it. You can also fire arrows at it.
- When damaged upwards of 75% health, the Scout will start to use its powerful blast volley with a long charge time.
- Watch for the blue aura around the Scout, when it coalesces on the scout, the attack will begin. Try to be as close as you can to the Scout to make it easier to dodge the attack.
- With the Guardian Scout defeated head to the back of the room through the newly opened door.
- Go up to the first landing and open the chest to claim the Flamespear.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Tutsuwa Nima.