A Shrine Quest requiring Link to attract a Lightning Bolt.
- When you reach Calora Lake, look along the Eastern side of the lake.
- You will find Kass playing his accordian.
- Talk with him to hear the ancient verse of the area.
- Go to the Southwest and head for the large mound you saw from talking with Kass
- Climb to the top of the mound. Because of the rain, this can be tricky to do, but possible.
- Using Revali's Wind, you can scale the mound easily.
- At the top of the mound, in the Thunderstorm, equip a Metal Weapon that is not important to you.
- Watch things around Link for the build up of a charge.
- When the sparks are fairly frequent, go into the menu screen and drop the weapon you just had equipped.
- Run from the top of the mound quickly.
- The lightning will strike the mound, and damage Link if he is too close, to reveal the Shrine hidden within it.
- You can now access Qukah Nata Shrine.
Kass: Very impressive. Not many could make it up here in such rain. I'd expect no less from a well-worn traveler like yoruself. Me? I stay nice and dry. My feathers repel the rain rather well. And my instrument was designed to withstand extreme moisture. When your livelihood revolves around ancient songs, you've got to be prepared for a few raindrops. I know a song about this place. Would you like to hear the ancient verse passed down in this region?
Link: Let's hear it.
Kass: Excellent! Without further ado... "When a lost hero calls down lightning from the sky/ The monk responds from a giant mound on high."
"When a lost hero calls down lightning from the sky/ The monk responds from a giant mound on high."
Solve the riddle of the song you learned from Kass and seek out the hero's trial.
By attracting a lightning strike, you shattered the large rock and revealed an ancient shrine concealed within.
- The Song of Storms hails from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. This ocarina tune was used to summon a rain storm within the location it was played in.