This page has the walkthrough/solution to the A Weighty Decision Puzzle.
Yah Rin Shrine
- Go over to the left and jump up onto the arm of the scale.
- Use Magnesis to lift the Metal Block there and place it on the other side.
- This will lift up the arm Link is on and allow him to get at the ledge above.
- Go down the stairs you find up there.
- You will encounter a Guardian Scout. It is armed with a Guardian Sword.
- Go toward the bars just past where the Guardian Scout was.
- Use Magnesis to lift up the Metal Chest on the other side of the bars.
- Lift the Metal Chest over the bars and drop it in front of Link so he can open it and claim the Knight's Broadsword with Long Throw.
- With that claimed, use Magnesis on the chest again and lift it over to the left.
- Looking to the left you will see bars blocking your progress, but to the right of them is an opening and a pressure switch.
- Maneuver the Metal Chest onto the Pressure Switch and drop it on the switch to open the door.
- Pass through the door then turn and grab the Metal Chest using Magnesis.
- Continue down the hallway to find the next pair of scales.
- First, you will want to get the last chest in this shrine.
- Set down the Metal Block or Metal Chest by the right-hand side arm.
- Have Link jump up onto the left-hand arm.
- Use Magnesis to lift up the Metal Object and set it on the opposite arm.
- This lifts Link upwards and gives him access to the chest with an Opal inside it.
- Now to complete the shrine, jump back onto the arm Link was on then down onto the middle section of the back scale.
- Use Magnesis to lift up the Metal Object and place it on the back right-hand scale arm.
- Jump from the middle of the scale to the right-hand side.
- Lift the Metal Object using Magnesis and bring it over to the left-hand arm.
- This will lift Link up and let him reach the high ledge in the back right of the room.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Yah Rin.
- The Metal Block from the beginning of the Shrine can also be used (as shown in the Video Walkthrough).