This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Aim for the Moment Puzzle.
Shae Loya Shrine
- Go over to the small rise on the ledge you arrive on.
- Look over to the right-hand side. You will see a Shiekah Sphere being launched up into the air.
- Quick Method: Shoot the ropes of the hidden chest on the far wall, open it and then use Magnesis to lift the chest and levitate it to push the Sphere to allow it to roll down the ramp, see below for next steps..
- Equip a bow and the Stasis Rune
- Official Method: This can take a few tries to get, so do not fret. Any arrows that miss can be retrieved below the sphere, behind it or at the base of the ramp it is on.
- Hit the Sphere toward the the height of its flight with Stasis
- While the Sphere is frozen, aim and hit it 2-3 times with your regular arrows.
- This will cause the Sphere is shift just enough to roll down the slope and come to rest in its reciprocal.
- The small rise that Link has been standing on is revealed to be a launching pillar.
- Look straight across from where the entrance is. In this wall you will see an opening with a Crystal switch in it.
- Wait to be launched up into the air.
- Toward the height of Link's flight, take aim with your bow once again and hit the crystal switch. This opens the way to the Monk.
- There are 2 chests to be found in this shrine.
- The first is behind where the Shiekah Sphere was bouncing.
- Climb to the top of that ramp and open the chest there. It has Amber inside.
- The second chest to the right of where the Sphere was bouncing rest on a platform held up by 2 ropes.
- Shoot the ropes with your bow and arrow to cause the platform to fall and drop the chest. Inside the chest is Falcon Bow.
- Head across the room from the entrance, dropping of the ledge, or simply continuing past it, into the chamber with the Monk.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Shae Loya.
- Remember to aim for either the top or center of the Shiekah Sphere to land the hits with the impact you need.