Talk with found outside Woodland Stable.
The little girl, Shamae, wants to see a world that can float.
- Go to the Eastern patio found at the Woodland Stable.
- There you will find Shamae musing about balloons. Talk with him.
- Tell him "Leave it to me." to begin the quest.
- If you need to get an Octo Balloon, you can check the nearby lake for an Octorok to hunt down.
- Octoroks are commonly found in Lakes, Ponds and rivers. There are also land-based variants as well. They all have a high chance to drop Octo Balloons.
- For this quest, you need at least 1 Octo Balloons.
- With the Octo Balloon in hand, go to one of the wooden barrels nearby Shamae.
- Drop the Octo Balloons onto a barrel. It will automatically be attached.
- 2 balloons can make this happen faster
- Now just wait and let it drift upwards. The camera will automatically pan outwards.
- Shamae will automatically react to this and be overjoyed.
- She will give you a Star Fragment.
Shamae: I sometimes see it in my dreams. Do you think that a long time ago people used to live in the sky? I think so... Hey, mister! Just once in my life, I want to see balloons float right up into the sky! If you'll help me realize my balloon dream, I'll give you a treasure I got from the sky as thanks!
Link: Leave it to me.
Shamae: Thank you! Now put some balloons onto a barrel and make it float up high!
Shamae: Floaty! Balloons soaring high in the sky! Fly up and away to the land in the clouds! I want to visit the land in the sky by balloon. Then, I'm going to rise a really big bird. Yep, that's my dream!
Shamae: Thank you, mister! This is a treasure from the sky! Here, take it!
You promised Shamae, the kid from the Woodland Stable, that you'd show her a sky willed with balloons.
The first step is