This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Big or Small Puzzle.
Keive Tala Shrine
- Go straight forward once you enter the shrine.
- Just past the green-flowing crystal you will see a metal ball in the water, creating a small field of electricity.
- To ensure everything works farther down, you will need to get the charge over to the next ball, just outside its range.
- Look to your right, opposite the chained spheres.
- You will see 2 small metal crates.
- Use Magnesis to grab one of them and place it in the water.
- Position it to create the bridge you need between the 2 spheres.
- Turn back to the right and grab the second small metal box using Magnesis.
- Go deeper into the shrine, looking to the left.
- You will see a small ledge nearby a platform with a lightbulb next to it.
- Use the second small box to power the platform and raise it up to its maximum height.
- Now, lift the box up to the raised platform and drop it there against the wall.
- This will let you complete the circuit, passing the electric charge deeper into the shrine.
- The chrage is now reaching a large Metal Sphere, the main puzzle is nearly complete.
- Once again, use Magnesis.
- Lift the sphere out of the water and maneuver it over the nearby rod sticking out of the wall, dropping it on the right-hand side of the rod.
- The charge will pass onto this section now.
- Now, look to the opposite side of the hallway.
- You will see a large Metal Box, grab it with Magnesis.
- Bring it over to the next metal rod.
- Set it on the just submerged floor below the second metal rod.
- Use Cryonis to lift it up to the break and complete the final circuit.
- Adjust the Metal box as needed to complete it.
- You will need the circuit complete for the gate in front of the chest to raise.
- If you want the chest, there is one more challenge to complete here.
- Continue toward the back of the shrine where you can see the chamber with the Monk.
- Turn to the right before you reach the Monk
- You will see an apparatus you will be able to use.
- To complete this challenge, you will need to line use the bars on the moving platforms.
- You can stop each of the platforms by using the laser you control and hitting the crystal at the far end of the chamber with the platforms.
- Each of the platforms moves at a different speed. Have the electricity flowing through the circuit will make it very obvious when the challenge is complete.
- The laser must leave the crystal for it to strike it a second time.
- Completing this circuit will bring power to the gate in front of the chest.
- It will raise and allow you access.
- The chest has a Radiant Shield inside it.
- With that collected, you have everything inside this shrine.
- Head over to the chamber with the Monk inside.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Keive Tala.
- Approach and interact with them to get the Naboris's Emblem.