This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Cannon Puzzle.
Bareeda Naag Shrine
- Once inside the shrine, head over to the right and look around the corner.
- You will immediately find some destructible blocks. Use a Remote Bomb to destroy them and reveal a chest.
- Inside the chest is a Falcon Bow.
- Turn around and climb onto the platform behind the cannon.
- Select the Circular Remote Bombs and drop 1 into the chute for the cannon.
- Let the bomb reach the Shiekah Sphere and detonate it.
- This will launch the sphere to the back of the room, revealing a target and trigger the platforms on the left, in the back of the room, to start moving.
- Time your shot so the Shiekah Sphere will hit the target in the back.
- If a single platform is giving you a lot of trouble then use Stasis on it to freeze it in place for a short while.
- Otherwise, wait for the slowest platform to have just crossed the target. Immediately after that, detonate the bomb and send the Sphere into the target.
- Hitting this target will reveal the path the Monk, but also the far room with a chest locked behind a similar cannon puzzle.
- Go over to the far side of the shrine.
- Climb onto the platform behind the cannon.
- You will see a target platform, but this one is moving.
- Wait for the target platform to just be moving toward the middle of the area and have the other blue platforms to the sides to fire.
- Hitting the target platform will reveal the final chest.
- Inside the chest you will find a Diamond.
- Head back to the center of the shrine to reach the Monk.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Bareeda Naag.
- Stasis can help a lot with any particularly annoying moving platform in this area.
[ Cannon Trial Video Walkthrough]