The traveling Bard Kass has passed to you an unfinished song that his master wrote. He has a few verses from it about the Gerudo Champion: Urbosa and the trials she underwent to pilot Divine Beast Vah Naboris.
- Travel to Daqo Chisay Shrine outside Gerudo Town.
- Turn to the West and head away from the Town.
- Just a short distance from the town in that direction you will see some Sand Seals.
- You will find Essa among the Sand Seals.
- You can talk with her and you will tell you about seal racing.
- Sneak up on any of the nearby Sand Seals and latch onto their harness.
- Continue to the West and head over to the first glowing blue ring you can see.
- Throughout this race, have the sand seal dash.
- You will now need to head through a number of rings who will appear nearby, with a mote of energy going between each.
- The first ring past the first is just a bit to the right.
- Go straight forward down the slope and over to the next ring. Be careful of Electric Lizalfos that will rush at you from the ground.
- Follow the ridge the ring was on to reach the next ring. 2 more Electric Lizalfos.
- Go down the slope and over to the next ring.
- Go into the rib bones ahead of you when the mote of energy heads there.
- Turn to the left and head to the next ring.
- Go right and head up the slope, going between the dunes to reach the next ring.
- Over the dune you will see the final ring just ahead of you on the right.
- 3 more Electric Lizalfos will try to ambush Link.
- Just go through the ring to complete the challenge and reveal the shrine: Takama Shiri.
Essa: Sav'aaq! Frelly asked me to go recruit some wild Sand Seals. The sand seals in town were all trained by Frelly. They're faster, and they'll wait for you to return to them. By comparison, the ones outside who haven't been trained will just run off the moment you dismount. It's definitely worth renting a trained one! Frelly puts her heart into training them! Frelly trained the sand seals used in the sand-seals too, of course.
Link: Sand-seal races?
Essa: The sand-seal races are a Gerudo tradition... It's pretty simple - you use a sand seal to race around a course to see who's the fastest. Just go out the southeast gate of the town and head to the right. You'll see the starting line immediately! No harm in taking a peek, right?
The scattered One-Hit Obliterator led you to a location where a stone monument with a map of trials appeared. Kass's song seems related...
One, fight the brute of the sand.
Two, chase rings upon the land.
Three, throw the orb underground.
Champion, trials abound!