Very Cold temperature can cause damage to Link in the game The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Causes of Cold
One or more of the following conditions may cause the temperature to drop:
- Changes in Weather such as Storm/Rain/Wind
- Going through snow climate areas
- Being in very high/elevated areas, such as mountain peaks.
- Be sure to watch the temperature gauge and also anticipate when you reach cold areas such as the top of mountains.
- Prepare by increasing you Cold Resistance
- In place of increasing Cold Resistance, you can light a Campfire to keep Link warm.