This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Greedy Hill Puzzle.
Kayra Mah Shrine
- This shrine is fairly simple, but it does have a few secrets.
- Equip and have active either the Stasis or Magnesis.
- You will see a steep slope in front of you with numerous dividing walls.
- Each section of this slope has numerous Metal Spiked Balls that will be released when Link gets close.
- It is a good idea to turn around and head down to collect what rupees you can after each set of traps is released.
- The first wave has 1 large Metal Ball on the right-hand side of the middle section and 2 Large Metal Balls in the right-hand section.
- Following the large balls, a number of smaller Spiked Balls will start sliding down the slope.
- There are 2 small Spiked Balls with a variety Green, Blue and Red Rupees on the left-hand side, 2 Spiked Balls in the middle section and 3 Spiked Balls on the right-hand side.
- After that, continue upwards to have 6 Small Spiked Balls come down in the left-hand side, 4 in the middle-section and a few in the right-hand section.
- More Rupees will come down in the right-hand section with this trap.
- This is followed by the release of 1 large Metal Ball in the left-hand section, 3 in the middle section and none in the right-hand section.
- There are a number of small metal balls released after that in the left-hand section and right-hand section. More rupees are released in the right-hand section.
- Move over to the right-hand section to find a small hole in the wall.
- Inside this hole you will find a chest with a Ruby within.
- Continue upwards to trigger the next set of Spheres, a pair in the left-hand and right-hand sections.
- Those are followed by numerous small spiked balls in the left-hand and right-hand sections with a large number of Red Rupees sliding down the middle section.
- Head down to the base at this point, clearing out the the metal spheres to collect the accumulated Rupees there.
- Now, make your way up to the top, releasing the final spikes. All of which drop down the middle section.
- Climb up to the top, but do not approach the Monk just yet.
- Turn around, to face the down slope and look over to right.
- You will see a lattice ledge with a chest on it.
- Jump and use the Paraglider to reach this ledge and its chest holding Bomb Arrows x5.
- Go back up to the top now and properly enter the Monk's Chamber.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Kayra Mah.
- High armor is recommended if you are seeking more rupees.