This page will have all the solutions to the Kass songs in Breath of the Wild.
The Crowned Beast
Location: Rabia Plain
"A beast that wears a crown of bone,
Prancing through the lush green.
Mount the beast upon its throne,
For only then the shrine is seen."
- Find a wild male deer (with antlers) in the surrounding area.
- Mount the deer.
- Ride it onto the Sheikah platform near where Kass is.
Location: Horon Lagoon
"He breaks the rocks that serve to bind,
Above the tempestuous bay.
On wings of cloth and wood entwined,
He lands on the altar to open the way."
- Notice the wind currents blowing in the nearby stream
- Locate the rocks blocking the wind currents. They are colored in a lighter shade than the other rocks so should be easy to spot.
- Use Remote Bomb rune or explosive arrows to blow up the rocks.
- Use your paraglider and glide the currents to land on the shrine pedestal.
A Song of Storms
Location: Calora Lake
"When a lost hero calls down lightning from the sky
The monk responds from a giant mound on high."
- There is a noticable mount on a hill SE of Calora Lake
- Place a metal object (such as a weapon) on top of the mound
- Lightning will strike the mound and reveal the shrine.
- Make sure to jump off the mound immediately after placing the object so you are not hit by the lightning yourself.
Location: Pagos Woods
"Where the forest dragon spays its jaws,
A shrine sleeps with noble cause."
- Acquire Farosh's Scale
- Follow the Dracozu river north and enter a cave shaped like a serpent's head.
- Inside the cave is the spring of courage
- Place the scale of Farosh in the spring.
- Access the hidden shrine behind the statue of Goddess Hylia.
Location: Gerudo Tower
"As light shines from the northwest skies,
From the tower's shadow an arrow flies.
Pierce the heaven's light to reveal the prize."
- You need to wait for either the Sun or the Moon to come into position over Gerudo Tower.
- For the Moon, the trigger is close to 12:50 am (00:50). For the Sun, (12:50pm? 3Pm).
- When the Moon/Sun is in position, the pedestal will light up.
- Once the pedestal has lit up, fire an arrow toward the Tower, into the light of the celestial body.
Location: Washa's Bluff
"When the moon bleeds and the fiends are reborn / The monks will invite you as they have sworn.
But first you must stand on the pedestal bare / With nothing between you and the night air."
- You need a Blood Moon for this.
- To determine when the next Blood Moon will happen, head to Ha Dahamar Shrine and head to the Dueling Peaks Stable.
- At the Stable, talk with Hino.
- Ask him about "Tonight's Moon", if he does not say, "I'm getting that feeling again... Something is going to happen tonight. I can taste it!"
- If he does not say that, go over to the nearby cooking pot, rest until Noon and talk with him again.
- The Blood Moon occurs at random once per 8 night cycle.
- When you do get the message, Fast Travel back to Mogg Latan Shrine or the closest Shrine.
- At around 10:00pm to 12:30AM, Unequip all your armor and stand on the shrine pedestal.
Location: West Hyrule Plains
"When a single arrow threads two rings,
the shrine will rise like birds on wings."
- Fire the arrow so that it passes through both rings in the same shot.
The Hero's Cache
Location: Kitano Bay
"An ancient hero spoke these words:
'One day I'll return to fight evil.
My cache is at 17 of 24,
This rock will point toward its retrieval."
- Glide down to one of the smaller cliffs
- Use Magnesis to locate and pull out the chest.
- Must be done between 5:00PM and 12:00 AM