- Head into the first wind stream just to the left of Kass.
- Ride the wind stream over to the third set of rocks.
- Use a second wind stream to reach the weakened rocks in front of you.
- Once there, drop a Remote Bomb on the rocks and then move away to detonate the bomb.
- This will reveal an upwards Wind Stream that Link can use to get around the area.
- Use this Wind Stream to get a height boost and glide over to the Rocks South of the ones you are on.
- Between these rocks you will find more weakened rocks that you can destroy.
- Blow up the rocks using your Remote Bombs.
- This will direct a Wind Stream into the central rock formation.
- Use this wind stream to get into the central rock formation.
- You need to look toward the Southern side of this rock formation inside it. You will see a group of weakened rocks that you need to destroy.
- Either you need to use a Bomb Arrow to destroy the weakened rocks or climb above them and drop a Remote Bomb on them.
- You can also use Cryonis to create a pillar to place a bomb below the weakened rocks.
- Continue to the West and look out the rock formation.
- You will see another group of weakened rocks.
- You can swim out to the rocks and drop a bomb on the outcropping to destroy it quickly.
- This will clear the last of the Wind streams, activating the landing platform.
- Use the wind streams on the side to enter the central rock formation.
- Navigate through the rocks to reach the central wind stream and glide toward the landing platform that was revealed.
- Land on it using the Paraglider to complete the quest and reveal Shai Yota
Kass: Oh ho! It's you! Although I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see you here. I know a song about this place. Would you like to hear the ancient verse passed down in this region.
Link: Let's hear it.
Kass: Excellent! Without further ado... "He breaks the rocks that serve to bind, Above the tempestuous bay. On wings of cloth and wood entwined, He lands on the altar to open the way." The "tempestuous bay" from the song could be this very bay. But what sort of wings are made of cloth and wood? It's a juicy riddle, but one I may never puzzle out. Take care, and may the light illuminate your path.
"He breaks the rocks that serve to bind, Above the tempestuous bay. On wings of cloth and wood entwined, He lands on the altar to open the way."
Solve the mystery behind the song Kass taught you to find the hero's trial.
- Bomb Arrows work just as well as the Remote Bombs in this quest to destroy the weakened rocks.
- Cryonis can be very helpful to place bombs.