This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Myahm Agana Apparatus Puzzle.
Myahm Agana Shrine
- Go to the stairs in front of you, to the right of the entry point.
- Take the stairs up to the machine at the top of them. Interact with the machine.
- You can now directly control the platform with the Shiekah Sphere using the motion controls.
- The goal is to navigate the sphere through the maze and then launch it off the end to the ramp beyond.
- There is a second, trickier method using the motion controls to navigate the maze.
- Rotate the Sphere maze in slight excess of 90° away from your body. Wait a moment and then rotate the maze back to level. Done properly, the sphere will have hopped the wall and immediately be lined up with the final path.
- Getting the sphere to speed requires tilting the maze heavily to the left. Close to the end, you need to bring the maze to an angle to allow the ball to launch off the end of the ramp.
- The sphere will roll down the ramp on its own and into its reciprocal.
- Link should head to the edge of the platform he is on, to the right of the apparatus.
- Perform a running jump and immediately use the Paraglider to carry Link toward the maze.
- Just as Link is reaching the maze, put away the Paraglider while continuing to have Link move toward the maze. He should be able to run up the edge of the maze and enter it. This can take a few tries to pull off.
- Go straight forward, taking the second left. Take the next left after that and then turn to the right.
- In front of you should be the chest. Inside this chest is a Phrenic Bow.
- Exit out of the maze on the same path the sphere took.
- Go down the slope to the now open gate in front of the Monk.
- Go on through and enter the chamber with the monk.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Myahm Agana.
- The apparatus is controlled using the motion controls of the controller. Some controllers will use the thumbsticks. Experiment to find out which is best for you.