This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Quick Thinking Puzzle.
Kah Yah Shrine
- Head over to the left and up the ramp there.
- There are 4 wooden barrels and a barred chamber with a chest.
- A moving platform is what you will need to reach the back of the room.
- Start on the left-hand side for the first grating.
- Drop the barrel and crouch to go under the second grate.
- Move to the right after that, picking up the barrel, as you go over to the other side.
- Step onto platform at the end of the track.
- Drop the barrel on the pressure plate there.
- This will raise the bars where the barrels are on this side.
- Go to the end and head up into the newly accessible chest, which contains a Small Key.
- Go over to the other side of the shrine.
- You will find another 4 barrels and a gated room with a chest inside it.
- Get on the moving platform when it gets close.
- Wait to get past the first gate, then fire an arrow at the crystal switch.
- Once again, wait until you pass the second gate and then fire another arrow at the crystal switch.
- At the end of the moving platform you will find a pressure switch. Drop the barrel on the pressure switch.
- This will open the gate, and give you access to the chest there.
- Inside the chest is Royal Claymore.
- Go to the back part of the shrine, opposite the entrance.
- Open the locked door to gain access to the Monk's chamber.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Kah Yah.
- Stasis can be used to stop the moving platforms and make your present ride easier.