This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Shift and Lock Puzzle.
Sha Gehma Shrine
- Head over to the left and start up the ramp. Go upward to the third landing.
- Go to the end of the landing, you will find yourself above the treasure chest.
- Jump over the ledge and immediately deploy your Paraglider to float down to the chest below you or drop directly onto the platform with it.
- You can also jump off the ramp leading up to the final landing and glide over to the chest.
- Inside this chest you will find a Royal Broadsword.
- Return to the second landing on the ramps.
- Switch and use the Magnesis on the metal box on track in the middle of the ramps.
- Lift it up to the top of the ramp to where you see a pair of platforms moving.
- Wait for the platform to be underneath the metal box to let go it.
- While the platforms are underneath the metal box, switch to Stasis and freeze the Platforms.
- Drop down to the platform using the Paraglider at the base of the track quickly and open the chest there to claim the Small Key.
- If you miss the drop, quickly run up the first ramp a bit and use that to reach the chest.
- Go to the door in front of the Monk. With the Small Key you can now get inside.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Sha Gehma.
- Stasis and Magnesis can be tricky to use together if you are just targeting the metal box. Hence the recommendation to aim for the platforms.