This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Stalled Flight Puzzle.
Daqa Koh Shrine
- Head forward to the middle of the room you are in, stepping onto the launcher with the large stone on it.
- When Link is sent up into the air, deploy the Paraglider, wait for the large stone to land and then have Link land on it.
- Wait for the Stone to be launched with Link on it.
- At the apex of its flight, freeze it using Stasis.
- Quickly turn around, toward the entrance, and look to the left.
- You can see a ledge with a chest on it, run and glide over to it.
- Inside the chest you will find a Silver Rupee inside.
- Turn around and head back onto the large stone.
- Once again, freeze it at the top of its flight, when you hear the click or see the gate in front of the Monk open and the crystal light on the stone.
- Glide over into the Monk's chamber.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Daqa Koh.
- This shrine serves mostly as a fast travel point to quickly reach the entrance of the area that leads to the Divine Beast of the area.