Read the stone tablet found on Mount Taran by the 3 reciprocals.
Link must find and defeat the 3 Giant Brothers of Mount Taran
- Make your way to the 3 Shiekah Reciprocals toward the top of Mount Taran.
- Read the Stone Tablet nearby to trigger the quest.
- There are 3 ponds with Hinox found around this shrine area.
- To the South you will find the Middle Kin Hinox, in Uten Marsh.
- Around the Middle Kin Hinox you will find a number of bee hives. These bees will not attack the Hinox but will come after Link, If he shoots them.
- Try to go for the Wooden shin guard if you need to stun.
- One time you can stun the Hinox with an arrow to the eye.
- Be careful if you are staying in close to the Hinox to watch out for the slam.
- When you defeat the Hinox, it will drop whatever weapons it has on its neck, its other items and the Shiekah Sphere.
- Collect the Shiekah Sphere and turn to the West, going back up the slope.
- Set the Sphere in one of the reciprocals to have it activate and turn blue.
- To the Northeast of the Shrine in Hanu Pond, you will find another Hinox, the Youngest Kin.
- Take on the Hinox carefully and defeat them.
- Collect the Shiekah Sphere that drops from their necklace.
- Return to the reciprocals at the
- Finally, you will find the Rabella Wetlands.
- Here you will find Hinox, the Eldest Kin.
- Unlike the others, there are a number of Bokoblin around the area.
- Take your time going toward the Hinox in the middle of the encampment and clear out the Bokoblins.
- Defeat the Bokoblins closest to the Hinox to save yourself that hassle then take on the Hinox.
- Underneath the Hinox you will find a metal chest buried in the ground you will need to pull out using Magnesis.
- Take on the Hinox and defeat it to claim the final Shiekah Sphere.
- Collect the Sphere and bring it back to the last reciprocal.
- Place it in the reciprocal to reveal Tawa Jinn Shrine.