This page has the walkthrough/solution to the The Water Guides Puzzle.
Ha Dahamar Shrine
- Head forward to the right to the pool of water there.
- Use the Cryonis Rune to create a vertical pillar to climb and reach the ledge above you.
- On this ledge, look to the right toward the waterfall. Use the Cryonis Rune once again to create a horizonal ice pillar to reach the next ledge.
- Turn back around when you land on this ledge. The chest is just above you now. Shatter the pillar you just made.
- Create 3 pillars just above one another to reach the ledge above you. Inside the chest is a Purple Rupee.
- Jump off and glide up the stairs that you see from the chest beyond the platform you were on.
- Go up to the top of the 3 sets of stairs and look to the right. You will see some ramps and a see-saw mechanism.
- Using Cryonis Rune you need to direct the Shiekah Sphere into the reciprocal past the see-saw mechanism.
- There are a number of ways to arrange your 3 ice blocks to get the Sphere into its place.
- Have one blocking it from rolling across to the next room and forcing it drop down to the see-saw mechanism below.
- A second block needs to stop the sphere from rolling the wrong way on the see-saw mechanism, directing it to the right. This can take a sphere or two for the physics to work properly depending on placement.
- A third block needs to go between the see-saw mechanism and the reciprocal. This will let the sphere to roll into its place.
- This will trigger the gate letting you reach the Monk inside this shrine.
- Run down the stairs (or use the Paraglider) to reach the newly opened portion of the room.
- Go inside this section and turn to the right.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk.
- The final Ice puzzle can take a moment for things to line up properly. Take your time with the placement of the pillars.