This page has the walkthrough/solution to the The Winding Route Puzzle.
Voo Lota Shrine
- Go forward and climb up the ladder in front of Link.
- Go down the corridor at the top of the ladder and reach the crystal switch at the end of the hallway. Approaching the crystal switch will close bars behind you.
- Hitting the crystal switch, the floor will open up underneath Link.
- Use the Paraglider to catch the windstream and ride it over to the central cage.
- Drop down into the windstream just below the first one. Ride it over to the second platform.
- You can land on the central platform, but it does take some effort to jump into the second windstream.
- On this platform, head over to the right and into the wind column, letting it take Link upwards.
- Go to the end of this platform and jump into and flow with the Windstream to the right.
- Ride this windstream just past the spikes below Link.
- Move out of the Windstream and float down to the windstream just below it.
- This will lead to the first chest on your left. Open it to claim the Small Key.
- Go over the side, to the right, and toward the next spiked wall.
- Drop down onto the platform in front of the spikes.
- Go over to the right of the Spiked Wall.
- Head forward and go up the slope past the wall in front of you.
- At the top of the ramp is a platform.
- Jump over the edge and glide over to the chest.
- Open the chest to claim the Flameblade.
- Jump into the windstream going past the chest to reach the platform just past it.
- Go to the right and ride the windstream back past the chest and onto the previous platform.
- Go just past the spiked wall you will find another windstream.
- Ride across the gap to reach the central platform.
- Open the door using the Small Key.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Voo Lota.