This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Two Orbs to Guide You Puzzle.
Zalta Wa Shrine
- When you get inside the Shrine, head over to the right. You will see a Sphere on a pillar.
- Pull out your bow and fire an arrow at the sphere to knock it back into the receptacle behind it.
- This will cause a gate to open past the crystal which reveals another sphere.
- Pick up the sphere and head over to the left, stepping onto the pressure plate there.
- This will cause the gate in front of Link to go up.
- Stay on the pressure plate and throw the sphere into its receptacle from there.
- With both spheres in their places, the ledge above the floor will start to move.
- Go to the small platform in front of the orange crystal. Hit the crystal to be launched high up into the air.
- While in the air, pull out the Paraglider and use it to get into the opening in the sliding section of this platform.
- You will need to hit the crystal twice to relaunch, going from Blue to Orange again, if you miss with paraglider.
- Try to launch up when the sliding platform is moving outward.
- Go up the ramp to the left. Stop at the first landing.
- Go over to the left edge and look to the left. You will see a chest.
- Jump over the ledge and glide over to the chest. Inside the chest you will find a Knight's Bow.
- Drop back down to the floor and use the launcher once again to reach the moving section of platform.
- Climb all the way up to the top now to find the monk.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Zalta Wa.
- Some careful timing can be required to get onto the moving platform.
- If you knock the first sphere into the bottomless pit below it, another will reappear.