- Climb to the top of the Mushroom tree and talk with Kass.
- He will offer to sing you an ancient verse of the area.
- He will sing of a Blood Moon, while showing a platform below the tree.
- Now you need to find out when the next Blood Moon occurs.
- To determine when the next Blood Moon will happen, head to Ha Dahamar Shrine and head to the Dueling Peaks Stable.
- At the Stable, talk with Hino.
- Ask him about "Tonight's Moon", if he does not say, "I'm getting that feeling again... Something is going to happen tonight. I can taste it!"
- If he does not say that, go over to the nearby cooking pot, rest until Noon and talk with him again.
- The Blood Moon occurs at random once per 8 night cycle.
- When you do get the message, Fast Travel back to Mogg Latan Shrine or the closest Shrine.
- Glide over to where the platform is.
- Depending on the time of day, place a bundle of Wood.
- Use either Flint and a metal weapon or a Flame Weapon.
- Rest at the fire until Night if needed.
- When night falls, head over to the platform.
- Wait for it to light up and then Link should step onto it.
- Go into your equipment menu and remove all your armor (and weapons if you care).
- Doing this will trigger the appearance of Mijah Rokee Shrine.
Kass: Oh? Excuse me. Was that a bit rough on the ear? Ah! You've done well climbing all the way up here! I know a song about this place. Would you like to hear the ancient verse passed down in this region?
Link: Let's hear it.
Kass: Excellent! Without further ado... "When the moon bleeds and the fiends are reborn/ The monks will invite you as they have sworn. But first you must stand on the pedestal bare/ With nothing between you and the night air." Hmm. "When the moon bleeds..." I wonder what that means. May the light illuminate your path.