- For this encounter within the raid, the Fireteam will need to split between the 4 platforms by the braziers, 1 Guardian to each Brazier, and 2 floating to deal with adds.
- The Floaters will be working with the Plateholders to manage the adds that are coming in from the sides of the areas.
- 1 Floater should be toward the ledge and 1 should be toward the entrance to this area.
- If any particular Guardian is struggling, a Floating Guardian should be reinforcing them!
- Each of the plateholders will need to go to one of the plates, and will be in charge of that area around it.
- They need to have line of sight to the Guardian with the "Charge" who will be throwing it to them.
- Clear communication will be key here to establish the order and get the "Charge" passed around appropriately.
- Plate Holders will need to worry about 2 debuffs: Greed and Engulfed.
- Both of these debuffs can kill the Guardian.
- Greed will kill the Guardian if it reaches 10 stacks.
- Greed accumulates while the Guardian has the "Charge" and is standing on the Plate.
- Smoke will kill the Guardian if they do not receive the "Charge before the timer runs out.
- If the Guardian is not presently dealing with the "Charge", they should be clearing the adds that are coming in.
- Plate Holders will also need to watch their brazier, to avoid it going yellow.
- The Guardian with the Red Brazier is the one the current "Charge" Holder will want to pass it to.
Clearing the Encounter
- In the middle of the arena, there is a fountain that will be spitting out charges, the "Charge."
- This "Charge" will need to be passed to a Guardian on a Plate.
- Specifically, it will need to go to the Guardian by the Plate with the Red Brazier.
- A number of "Charges" will need to go around the arena and into the central Flame.
- ONLY throw the "Charge" into the central Brazier when you see the "Shield Lower" message appear in the bottom left.
- This needs to be completed 3 times on Normal Difficulty to complete.