Activate the Lure is a quest step in Destiny 2: Beyond Light.
Part of the Hunt for the Wrathborn Quest.
Place the activated Lure at a cryptolith to being the hunt.
Return to Crow after you've defeated the Wrathborn.
- Wrathborn Defeated
- For this objective, return to the Tangled Shore, going to Thieves' Landing.
- Once there, head to the Northern part, just past the entrance of the Lost Sector ...
- Go to new Hive structure in the area and interact with it.
- Wait for it to extend from the ground and its parts to stop moving.
- Go to the Northern side of the Cryptolith to find an interactive point.
- Use the Cryptolith Lure here to trigger the start of the hunt.
- You will have a limited time to defeat the Wrathborn that has appeared out
- Defeat the Fallen Wrathborn to have it run away
- Interact with the glowing green orb from the starting point here to find the trail you need to continue.
- You now need to follow the trail of green glowing blood.
- For the chosen hunt of Savek, Betrayer of Xivu Arath, follow the trail to the East and up to Four-Horn Gulch.
- Once there, find the Quest marker in the middle of the area and activate the quest itself.
- Be aware that the hunts will have Modifiers on them, Savek has increased Solar and Arc Damage and a recommended power of 1150.
- Complete: Wrathborn - Savek, Betrayer of Xivu Arath