The collectible Ancient Skulls during Bungie 30th Anniversary.
- Launch into Xur's Treasure Hoard to begin searching for the skulls.
- Once you land within Xur's Dominion, turn to the right and head through the open circular archway.
- Go directly over to the waving window.
- Stand in front of this window to be brought to the Valley of Eternity.
- Just on the other side, look at the ramp that you start on.
- Just in front of you is the Ancient Skull.
- From the arena area, head over to the left, to the watery section.
- Look for the down-angled ramp and look for the icy waters there.
- From the ramp, jump over the icy rocks and look at the icy ground to find the Ancient Skull on the other side.
- Collect the skull from the snow.
- Go along the left-hand side of the arena in The Valley, you can find a set of downward ramps.
- Between the 2 ramps you will see a white rock jutting out over the area between them.
- Look at the ground underneath the rock to find the skull.
- From the ramps on the left of the Valley's Arena, back up and jump up onto the rock above.
- Look to the gold-lined outcropping toward the back of the area.
- Run and jump over to the outcropping.
- Here, you will find the skull on the ground toward the edge.
- From Skull 4, on top of the white rock on the left-hand side of the arena, look to the back of the Arena.
- Run and jump up onto the next outcropping with gold trim.
- From this one, jump onto the nearby stone pillar to find the next skull.
- Time to move onto the right-hand side of the starting arena of the Valley.
- Look to the area between the piles of rocks on the right-hand side.
- Toward the top of the slope you will find the skull.
- Go toward the back of the arena.
- Look to the one raised section against the back left-hand wall here in front of the floating bronze pillars.
- Sitting on the lip of the raised section to find the skull.