"I hope you're not afraid to get up close and personal out there, Guardian." - Zavala
- Complete the following objectives in the Strike playlists to receive the Sidearm Buzzard
- Final Blows with Sidearm: 1500
- Kill everything with Sidearms
- Use whatever you want on bosses until you reach the final stretch of their health then change to a sidearm for the finishing blow.
- Airborne Sidearm Final Blows: 50
- Get kills while mid-air during a jump or a fall
- Points: 4500
- Earned by completing strikes and getting kills
Getting the kills
- Loading up the Nightfall strikes without Matchmaking in the EDZ or on Mercury (and visiting the Lost Sectors to enter and re-enter) are great ways to quickly farm the needed kills in 20 minutes or 2 hours.
- Avoid the Nightfall content itself and focus on simply farming the enemies outside.
- This can also work for the Dreaming City by traveling to the Blind Well.
- Use a pair of sidearms in the kinetic and Energy slots to make this easier to achieve (and have more sidearm ammo)
- Having the scavenger for Sidearms will help ensure an abundance of ammo, not that it is a concern to begin with.
- The end reward of the quest is Buzzard