- Exit the final antechamber of the Relics encounter, time for one more bit of jumping and puzzle solving to reach the final boss.
- Turn to the left entering the next chamber.
- Climb up the stairs here and then take the next set over to the right and head up those.
- Run along the thin walkway there.
- Take the stairs on the right upwards when you reach them.
- At the top of the stairs, turn to the right and jump up to the platforms just above you.
- If needed, take out the Taken Vandals on the top platforms here.
- Jump across the gap to the opposite platform.
- Climb on top of the crate here and then jump to the ledge just above you.
- The next section starts with a mix of Taken and Scorn.
- Fight your way through them, defeating the Corrupted Chieftain in the back of the area.
- After that, turn to the opposite side of the hallway and cross over there.
- Clear out the enemies there, finishing it off with the boos there.
- Start climb upwards on the opposite sides, to get through the enemies here.
- You can expect a mix of Taken and Scorn throughout, and boss monsters like the Disciple's Centurion.
- Clear out the forces on both sides then look along the left-hand side (facing the mural on the right), or the Right-Hand side facing the mural on the left.
- You can find a set of stairs leading you toward the far back area.
- Run through the corridor
- Get to the end of it and jump down to the area below, where you will begin the final encounter.