The Debris of Dreams Ascendant Anchors during Season of the Lost.
The Shattered Enclave
- Make your way to the Shattered Enclave within the Debris of Dreams, where you aligned the first beacon.
- Head out the ground-level exit and run forward, dropping over the first ledge in front of you.
- Get to the True Sight Anchor and invoke it.
- This will cause platforms to appear in front of you.
- Jump across them to the gem-like platform in the middle.
- You will find the Ascendant Anchor sitting close to the middle here.
The Ruined Outpost
- From the first anchor, turn back and return to the True Sight Anchor that you used to reach this first Ascendant Anchor.
- Turn to the left and go down the slope, staying on the outside, either ignoring the Scorn or fighting through them, to reach the bottom of the slope.
- You have the long jump back to the previous landmass, so carefully make a running jump to the dip that lets you get across.
- Jump across the gap, climbing up onto the ground level.
- Once there, look to the left of the landing pad to the cave opening across a gap.
- Head toward the opening, but drop down the ledge before the opening.
- On the trail below, turn to the right and head down along the slope.
- Go to the True Sight Anchor found here.
- Invoke the anchor to make platforms appear in the gap to your left.
- Once the platforms materialize, jump out to the one in front of you.
- On them, turn to the right and move along them.
- A few platforms down, you will find the Ascendant Anchor.
- From the Ascendant Anchor in the Ruined Outpost, turn back and return to the True Sight Anchor you used to reach it.
- Go on back up the slope in front of you.
- At the top of the slope, go back to the tunnel entrance above you that was the marker to find the previous Ascendant Anchor.
- Jump up, across the gap, to reach the tunnel entrance and head inside it.
- Once inside, head on up the slope and over to the nearby True Sight Anchor.
- Interact with the anchor to make ethereal platforms appear behind you.
- Jump up onto the platforms.
- Climb on up them to reach the Ascendant Anchor.
The Derelict Shipyard
- From the previous Ascendant Anchor, drop down to the ground.
- Head on out of the room using the tunnel leading out of the chamber below the platform that had the Ascendant Anchor.
- Go down the slope to the True Sight Anchor.
- Invoke the anchor to make platforms appear in front of you.
- Just jump out along them to reach the Ascendant Anchor.
- This is focused on getting early access to this anchor, it takes a Hunter with Mobius Quiver and Sword to cover the distance.
- From the True Sight Anchor or Ascendant Anchor in the Derelict Shipyard, look to the building nearby.
- Jump up onto the ledge in front of the arched doorway in front of you.
- Inside the next chamber, jump out to the platform with the open ladder shaft.
- Go into the right and into the shaft with the ladder on the wall.
- Climb up the "ladder" here to reach the level above.
- At the top, turn to the left.
- Go along the corridor, down the sloped hallway.
- Follow this path to the teleport and use it to reach the area with the final beacon, The Convergence Field.
- Once there, turn around and head to the ledge.
- Reaching this takes some careful use of a Super (Mobius Quiver and a Sword (with plenty of ammo).
- Make your way across the gap to reach the far-off platform.
- Once there, go over to the left to reach the True Sight Anchor.
- Activate True Sight and look over the ledge to the right.
- There, you will see some platforms that lead on over to the next Ascendant Anchor.
The Industrial Facility
- Getting this Ascendant Anchor requires Wall Clipping, so bring a sword.
- Turn to the left and look for the Eliskni facility that is floating below you.
- Run to the far end of the facility, where you can find a closed door.
- Make note of it for now, that's the one you'll be clipping to reach behind.
- Continue along the path outside the building, looking for a crevice in the ground.
- Find this crevice and drop down into it, going over to the right.
- Move along the platforms here to reach the area below the building.
- Once there, move to the ledge next to the tall wall just past the wall of the building.
- A careful mix of jumping and sword swings will let the Hunter/Warlock/Titan clip into the wall.
- Crouch/slide forward to progress.
- Once inside the wall, go into the small dip just to the left
- Carefully jump up to have the Guardian grab a ledge just above the floor you were just on.
- Move along the wall itself, going past the door that you couldn't get through.
- Just past the door, use the ledge here to jump up onto floor level.
- Go over to the left and jump on top of the door.
- Head over the door to the far side.
- Go forward and to the right to find a point to drop back through into the room.
- This point is in a small "triangle" on the side that you got into this chamber in coming up from the crevice.
- Once inside the room properly, go to the middle of it.
- On this landing in the staircase, you will find the Ascendant Anchor.