The Ascendant Anchors found within the Shattered Realms during the Season of the Lost.
These are the Ascendant Anchors found within the Ruins of Wrath.
The Staging Ground
- Head to the deactivated Hive Gateway and look to the Ascendant Anchor.
- This Anchor sits on the ledge just before the floating rocks with the Fields of Strife
The Staging Ground - True Sight
Field of Promised Ruin
- Start from the First Beacon, going on through the Archway and toward the floating platforms with Hive Weapons on them.
- Jump along the floating rocks to the platforms to reach the Debris Field.
- Once in the Fields of Strife, start going over to the left.
- Continue along the rocks to the left, toward the Second Beacon.
- Reaching the island with the Second Beacon, you will find the Ascendant Anchor sitting at the base of the island.
The Debris Field - Field of Strife
- From the First Beacon, head into the Fields of Strife in the middle of the area.
- Once in the Fields of Strife nearby the First Beacon, make your way over to the left.
- Get to bottom left portion of the Fields of Strife within the Debris Field, below the rock with the Mystery on it.
- Sitting on the edge you will find the Ascendant Anchor.
The Debris Field - Tunnels
- From the second Beacon, head out along the top edge of the floating island you are on.
- Make your way to the path leading toward the Dreadnaught.
- At the entrance of the Dreadnaught, turn to the right and head down the other ramp, toward the large floating island with the bones protruding from the ground.
- Once on the island with the Bones, head to the left, climbing up into the tunnels here.
- Enter the room with the barrier and the large pillar with glowing crystals on top.
- Head past them and into the tunnel there.
- Take the tunnel downwards, looking for the first set of bones.
- On the left-hand side, just before the last rib, you will find the Ascendant Anchor
The Debris Field - Plaza
- From the previous Ascendant Anchor, turn downslope and start running once again.
- Reaching the circular landing nearby, turn to the left and head for the corner of the area.
- Go to the rocks at the edge to find the Ascendant Anchor.
The Debris Field - Ascendant Platforms
- From either the first or second beacon, make your way into the Debris Field.
- Head to the large middle island with the Strife Anchor and True Sight Anchor.
- Once there, activate the Strife Anchor to have freedom of movement.
- Go over to the True Sight Anchor and activate that one as well.
- Jump from there onto the Ascendant Platform.
- Go to the first platform to reach the Ascendant Anchor.
The Outer Islands
- From the second Beacon, head for the Outer Islands to the left.
- Climb up to the top of the island you are on going this direction.
- Go to the True Sight Anchor here and invoke it.
- This will reveal the Ascendant Platforms you need to reach the Outer Islands.
- Once there, you will want to head to the far side of the island from where you arrive.
- From the True Sight Anchor on the Outer Islands, jump up to the high ledge over to the left.
- Go over to the right, circling around to the far side of the rocks.
- Head past the Barrier Cave and keep going around the corner.
- Against the rocks you will find the Ascendant Anchor.
The Staging Ground - True Sight
- From the first beacon, turn around and head back toward where you entered the realm.
- Go to the True Sight Anchor and activate it.
- A few Ascendant Platforms will appear.
- Climb up onto the platforms to collect the Ascendant Anchor there.
The Outer Islands - True Sight
- From the first beacon, head over to the left, toward the pillar with the glowing crystals on top.
- Go to the nearby True Sight Anchor and activate it.
- Jump onto the nearby Ascendant Platforms and use them to the Outer Islands.
- Invoke the True Sight Anchor nearby the platforms you just crossed over.
- Head through the stone archway in front of you and straight through.
- Jump up onto the ascendant platforms in front of you now.
- Climb upwards on them going to the large circular platform.
- In the middle of the large circular platform, you will find the Ascendant Anchor.
The Warbringer's Tower
- From the first Beacon, you will want to head forward and over to the right.
- Go toward the nearby tower on this landmass.
- Head toward it and get the ledge in front of you.
- Drop down and go to the nearby True Sight Anchor.
- Invoke it and turn around to find Ascendant Platforms that have appeared behind you.
- Use these platforms to quickly climb to the middle of the series.
- There you will simply run into the Ascendant Anchor along the path.
The Debris Field True Sight+Barrier
- To reach this Ascendant Anchor, you will want a weapon with Lightweight Frame, and any other speed augments you can get.
- Head to the large island with the Bones protruding from it and head into the tunnels along the top of it.
- Follow the tunnels through, to the right, and all the way out.
- While passing through the chamber in the tunnels, be sure to note the True Sight Anchor.
- At the far end, you will find a Barrier Anchor.
- Invoke the Barrier Anchor to get Barrier Breach going.
- Run up the slope to the small barrier cave.
- Duck inside the cave and wait for the first Barrier Breach to expire.
- Reposition yourself to be next to the barrier and invoke Barrier Breach again.
- Start running up the slope to the top chamber with the pillar and the True Sight Anchor.
- Quickly invoke True Sight and dash through the barrier here, you are likely crossing with just a second or two to spare.
- Once on the other side, quickly start climbing the platforms.
- Reach the first large, circular platform to find the Ascendant Anchor.