- 1 Description
- 2 EDZ Ascendant Anchors
- 2.1 Trostland
- 2.2 Winding Cove
- 2.3 Gulch
- 2.4 Sludge
- 2.5 Sunken Isles
The Ascendant Anchors that can be found throughout the European Dead Zone.
- Each of the Ascendant Anchors will give Parallax Trajectory.
EDZ Ascendant Anchors
- Found nearby the landing zone inside Trostland.
- Go forward and over to the right, just around the rocks there to find an Ascendant Anchor.
- Collect it for the Parallax Trajectory for it.
Across from Landing Zone
- From the landing zone, turn to the left, toward the building at the start of the road over to the Gulch
- Head across the road and into the hole of the building.
- Just inside, past the exposed rebar, you will find the Ascendant Anchor.
Inside the Church
- Time to move beyond the landing zone.
- Head into the church in the middle of Trostland.
- Inside the church, look to the box in the middle of it.
- On top of the box you will find the Ascendant Anchor.
Inside the Ruined Building (East)
- From the anchor inside the church, head out over to the right, to the East.
- Head into the open door in the building just across from the church.
- Inside this short corridor, go along it to the stairs.
- Get to the landing and then jump up to the broken section of wall just beyond the road to reach Maevic Square.
- Jump to the top of the ruined wall next to the remaining building.
- There, you will find the Ascendant Anchor sitting on the narrow remains of the wall.
Inside the Ruined Building (North)
- Time to collect the last Ascendant Anchor here, so head to the far end of the church, on the path toward the Salt Mines.
- Do not head into the mines, instead, go into to the ruined building to the right (North).
- Climb up to the top level of the building to find the last anchor in this area.
Among the Watery Copse of Trees
- Travel to the Winding Cove, touching down in the Landing Zone nearby the entrance of the Lost Sector.
- Head across the rocks and the shallow water toward the first copse of trees.
- Climb up onto the rocks and get to the downsloped side from the landing zone.
- Once there, look to the Eastern section to find the Ascendant Anchor.
Off the Western road
- Go to the road leading to the West, toward Firebase Hades.
- When it levels out after the upslope coming from the landing zone of the Winding Cove, look for the leaning tree coming out over the road.
- Go to the tree and climb up onto the rock face above the road.
- On these rocks, head back to the South, toward the main part of the Winding Cove.
- Look among the trees in this elevated area to find the Ascendant Anchor.
Next to the Crashed Ketch
- Head back to the main section of the Winding Cove.
- Go along the road on the Western side of the shallow pond.
- Climb up the rocks to the west of the road.
- Continue on upwards to the left-hand side of the crashed ketch.
- Sitting on the rock there you will find the Ascendant Anchor.
The Eastern Hills
- From the Crashed Ketch, you will want to head back to the road.
- Go along the road to the East.
- You are going to want to look for the dirt path leading up the hill to the East.
- Take this dirt path up to its crest.
- At the top of the hill, jump onto the rocks here.
- Head to the Southeast, getting to the clear overlook where you can find the next Ascendent Anchor.
- Arrive in the Landing Zone inside the Gulch.
- Turn to the South, toward the trees past the rocks here.
- Go across the rocks to find the jet of light coming from the Anchor.
South of the Bridge
- From the Landing Zone, head across the gap to the South and over to the road across from it.
- Jump across the gap and reach the road there.
- Go over the railing, and head toward the machinery there.
- Head on through the trees to reach the broken trees.
- There, you will find the Ascendant Anchor.
Far Side of the Bridge
- From the previous anchor, head across the large gap below.
- Getting to the far side of the bridge, look to the Eastern rock face.
- Upon them, you can see the beam of light for an Anchor.
- Climb up onto the rocks nearby the base of the bridge.
- Use the rocks to get across the path to reach the anchor.
Northeastern Rock Wall
- Head to the Eastern side of the Gluch.
- Get out of the water and look for the small cave in the Northeastern part of the area.
- Jump onto the narrow path just above the cave entrance.
- Head along the path to the West.
- Reaching the top of the path, you will find the next Ascendant Anchor.
- Get to the Southeastern section of the Gulch.
- Go on up the dirt path with the rocks there.
- On the top of the rocks you will find the Ascendant Anchors.
- From the Landing Zone, go forward and then turn to the left, going between the buildings.
- Go to the Southern section here, take the upslope road.
- Go on up the slope, just past the shipping containers.
- Getting close to the top, slow down and look to the rocks on the right.
- On top of them you will find the Ascendant Anchor.
West of the Buildings
- Head to the Western side of the buildings.
- On the far side of the building, looking for the shipping containers and silos.
- Look to the Anchor which is just between the Southern Shipping Container and silo.
- From the far Western section of the Sludge, head to the Northern part of it.
- In the Northern part, look under the cliff-face in the section.
- Look under the cliff-face to find the Ascendant Anchor.
Entrance to the Hallowed Grove
- Head to the Northern section of the Sludge.
- Get to the entrance of the Hallowed Grove.
- Just to the left of the entrance you will find the Ascendant Anchor.
- We at the Sunken Isles to collect the Ascendant Anchors here.
- From the Landing Zone, head to the South.
- Get over to the entrance of the small cave to find the Ascendant Anchor.
Echion Vae Tail
- From the Landing Zone, head to the South and follow the road over to the West.
- Make your way to the Southern part of the Echion Vae.
- Look to the rocky slope under the tail of the Echion Vae to find the next Ascendant Anchor.
Southeast of Sunken Isles
- Time to continue over to the West along the Sunken Isles.
- Go to the Northwestern section of the area.
- Head past the Echion Hold and to the small area just past the base entrance.
- Look in the rocks in the small section to find an Ascendant Anchor.
- From the Southwestern section of the Sunken Isles, head on through the Echion Vae.
- Go on past the entrance to Skydock IV and through the central area of the Isles.
- Look to the Northern section of this, where the isle with the stump.
- Collect the Ascendant Anchor by the stump.
- Continue to the North from this Anchor, toward the edge of the area.
- Get to just past the center and over to the small island with the rock and tree.
- This small island can have a Vandal and Shank.
- Look to the rock to find the Ascendant Anchor.