Fight through the Kell's Scourge force and gain access to the sewers.
- The fireteam needs to split into 2 parties. 1 is a pair at the map to fight the adds here and call out the locations. The remainder of the fireteam needs to split off as a group and take down the Berserkers.
- Once enough Radiant Batteries have been deposited, you will trigger the Map's appearance.
- Each of the Guardians will appear as a Yellow circle on this.
- There are 5 flags on the maps, and 1 Red-Orange Marker on it.
- Each of the Green Flags has a particular number of dots, this is showing you order in which a sequence needs to be completed.
- The Red Icon on the map is the Berserker that needs to be found and killed.
- Just like before, the fireteam members will need to get the Berserker to use their suppression field before they are able to harm them.
- When they are killed, at least 2 Radiant Batteries will drop.
- 1 person will be heading to the drop, the other will be going back to the map's location.
- The person going to the middle will be able to travel solo, which the other going to the location, will need to the aid of their teammates.
- At the location you are directed to by the Map Team, you will encounter a number of Fallen.
- Among the the Fallen at this location are 2 Unhinged Servitors that will need to be destroyed before you can deposit the charge.
- Destroy them and deposit the charge into the generator.