Break the barrier.
- This leads into a massive area with a large number of Vex scattered around the area.
- This is a massive triangle of an arena.
- Each of the sides has its own elemental affinity and you will need to use all of them during this phase and the boss phase that is pending.
- You will need to trigger this encounter by having people standing in the triangle markers.
- The fireteam needs to be split into pairs, 2 people for each area (Arc, Void, and Solar).
- Each team will need to travel their area to find the Vex Craniums and collect them.
- With the Cranium in hand, go to the Elemental Triangle (oven) and place the cranium in there.
- Another Cranium will appear nearby, so you can repeat this process 2 more times.
- Each of the Elemental Triangles can have 3 Vex Craniums in them.
- However, within each phase of this encounter, only 6 craniums will spawn.
- It is best to split them evenly between the 3 elements, 2 to each.
- The Craniums will charge up and become cannons of their respective types.
- The location does not need to be defended while the Vex Cranium charges.
- They will be facing Quantum Minotaurs, Goblins, and Fanatics that will be moving in toward them.
- With the charged Cannon, the fireteam will need to find the Elemental Crystals that have spawned along the walls of the central structure.
- Using the appropriate element (look at the color), fire the Charged Vex Cranium at the crystal to destroy it.
- Eventually, there will be a side that has 3 crystals on one side.
- The pair on that side needs to call out the elements so those with the appropriate Craniums can rush over there and destroy them.
- This process needs to be repeated until all the walls around the boss have been destroyed.